OUR MOST RECENT EVENT:
If you're looking for something a bit different to do this Mother's Day weekend, then look no further than #Wild_Child family dance party at the stunning barns at Chafford Park in Fordcombe (just outside of Tunbridge Wells) for an afternoon of family fun.
Tickets include a live DJ spinning Motown, Funk & Soul plus 80s classics in the main room!
*Free glow bracelet
*Free Mother's Day crafts for all ages
*Silent Disco barn (with some cheesy tunes for the little ones)
*Free photo booth and dressing up
*Free hula hooping workshop
*Bubbles, giant parachute, colouring wall
*Chill out and baby zone
*Family portrait sketches
*Beauty caravan offering neck/shoulder massages* for Mums & Grandmas!
We will also be joined by a selection of street vendors serving up delicious treats and a licensed bar - well it is Mother's Day weekend after all!
This will also be the WARM UP party for Joy Festival 2017 (taking place 16-18th June at Groombridge Place) so expect festival touches, goody bags and competitions to win tickets to the festival in June!
Flower Power fancy dress for Mums, Dads, Grandparents & kids is optional but very much encouraged with prizes for the best dressed!
Tickets cost £9 each - walkers only require ticket, recommended under 12s but all ages welcome.
•Limited neck/shoulder massages available, time slot must be pre-booked when you book your tickets £10 for 10 minute massage.
Terms & Conditions
- Parents remain responsible for their own children at ALL times.
- Children must not roam about on their own.
- Created for both children and adults to enjoy together #Wild_Child is recommended for children under 12. You can of course bring older children, but please bear in mind that some areas (e.g baby zone) will be more appropriate for younger children.
- Adults will not be able to attend #Wild_Child unless accompanied by a child.
- Maximum of 4 adults per child.
- Maximum of 3 children per adult.
- Mum's the Word/#Wild_Child has a child protection and safeguarding policy for all staff and volunteers. If you would like to see it please email email@example.com
- Non-walking children/babies are free. Please do buy a ticket for them though as it counts towards our venue capacity.
- We are unable to refund tickets once bought.
- All craft materials are non toxic and designed for young children.
- Everyone that enters the event gives permission for photographs or video taken during the event, to be used by Mum's the Word for publicity purposes or on our website.
- There will be a qualified first aider on site at all times.
- There will be a licensed during the two hour party.
- There are baby changing facilities onsite.
- Once you have bought a ticket to the event we will add you to our mailing list so that you are notified about future events. You will always have the option to unsubscribe at any time.
- Mum's the Word reserves the right to make alterations to the advertised programme at any time and without advance notice.